The 2015 Fall Conference Honor Choir vocal models are now available for listening and download on the conference page.
Fall Conference audition materials can now be downloaded from the Fall Conference page.
South Frankfort Presbyterian Church
TITLE: Choir Director
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Permanent part-time, 15-20 hours per week.
PURPOSE: Provide music direction for Sunday services and other church
ACCOUNTABILITY: The Choir Director shall report to the Pastor and be a member of the Session Worship Committee.
• Direct adult choir at rehearsal and 11 a.m. worship on Sundays.
• Direct two hand bell choirs for participation in worship.
• Attend choral and bell music reading sessions to select and purchase
• Work with staff and volunteers to plan children and youth musical
• Secure instrumentalists and other musicians to accompany the choir or to
provide music in the absence of the choir.
• Secure a qualified substitute in the director’s absence.
• Catalog and file music.
• Provide music for seasonal and special services held at the church, as
requested by the Pastor and/or Worship Committee.
Assist Pastor, Organist, and Worship Committee in the general planning of
quality church music program in keeping with the church’s mission.
Evaluation at least annually by the Pastor and Session Personnel
KYACDA is now on Facebook. Another way to get information, share ideas and connect! Go like our page and spread the word!
Conference flyer and pre-registration form are available on the Summer Conference page.
Summer In-Service will be held July 13th and 14th in Louisville. Mark your calendars!
This is just a reminder that Honor Choir auditions due this Friday, September 5.
Check out the upcoming local events page to get information about The Real Group and New York Voices performances at NKU.
Summer Conference Handouts are now available for download on the Summer Conference page.
In addition, forms and information for the Fall Convocation Honors Choirs is available for download on the Fall Convocation page.