Join ACDA Today!
Join ACDA today and become a member of KYACDA!
- Join online.
- Mail or fax downloadable membership form.
How does membership benefit you?
ACDA offers many opportunities for its members to grow professionally and to make a direct impact on choral music in the United States. Members are given the opportunity to continue their choral music education, attend live performances by accomplished choirs, encounter new and innovative choral music along side the standard literature, and to connect with choral music colleagues. Being a member of ACDA can help you become a better choral conductor, teacher, and performer. There are professional development and networking opportunities at all levels of ACDA. Membership also includes:
- Yearly subscription to The Choral Journal
- Networking with colleagues
- Access to the organization's conferences, workshops and clinics
- Active - Active Membership is for anyone that is active teaching, directing, or performing choral music.
- Associate - Associate Membership is for administrators and other non-directors.
- Student - Student Membership is for any student registered in a high school, college, or university and is actively pursuing a degree in choral music, music education, or related area of study.
- Retired - Retired Membership is for those choral directors that have retired from an active career of teaching, directing, or performing choral music, but wishes to remain a vital part of the choral community.
- Institutional - Institutional Membership is designed for an educational or other similar type of institution that wishes to become a member of ACDA. The Institutional Membership comes with a subscription to the Choral Journal and allows for two paying attendees at ACDA conventions. Institutional membership is ideal for school music departments, church music programs, music booster clubs, or other such organization as well as performing groups.
Please note : Institutional membership is not designed for those ACDA members whose school or church pays for a single director's active membership. These members should remain as Active members.
- Industry - Industry Membership is designed for music-related businesses that wish to become a member of ACDA.
- Paid Life or Paying Life - Paid Life or Paying Life Membership is for active choral directors that wish to make a lifetime commitment to ACDA and a significant contribution to the life and work of the association. New life memberships are payable in yearly installments of $200 or more. A Paying Life Membership becomes a Paid Life Membership upon completion of $2,000 total payments.